CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Meatloaf In Peppers


Well, since i am out of work, we no longer order out for dinner.... So tonights dinner(wich smells wonderfull by the way) is meatloaf in pepper rings. I got the idea from The Food Network, where lese?!?!

This is how I did it.... Made my favorite meatloaf recipe... thick cliced some peppers, red, yellow & green. about 3 slices per pepper. Put the peppers on a cookie sheet, stuffed the meatloaf into them. Put on my hubby's favorite meatloaf topping(KETCHUP, MUSTARD& A LIL BROWN SUGAR) 350 degrees for 35 mins..... they smell yummy!

I am also serving 3 cheese potatoes from Betty Crocker & mashed sweet potatoes, along with cranberry sauce. I am trying to use up all my boxed mix stuff! I want to get to the point where we re eating everything made from scratch!

0 comments: