CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Beer Battered Fish

OK, beer batter, may sound intimidating, but it's SIMPLE. 2 1/2 cups beer & 2 cups flour. Mix it, set it aside for a couple hours. I also added some seasoning to mine; salt, pepper, & cajun seasoning. I used Tilapia; took the fillets, cut them in half..... dipped em in the batter, then into the hot pot of oil..... It was Delisious.

I also made home made fries... they were YUMMY! sliced up the potaotes using my Vidalia Slice Wizard... put them in a bowl sprinkled a little cornstarch, salt, pepper, & cajun sesoning. I let that sit for about 30 minutes. Then into a sperat pot of hot oil.

OK, so not a figure friendly meal, but it was delicious, and HOME MADE...so ya know exactly what's goin in there!

0 comments: