CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hotel Reservations

I think i found the website I will be using to book a flight for my family to go to Florida next summer.Hotel Reservations, it's such a simple site to navigate. There is even the option to use the site in six different languages. Book travels as far away as North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.

What a great site, I can book flights, car rentals & hotel stays all at one site, instead ofthree separate ones.They accept all the major Credit Cards, and if you don't like using your cards over the Internet, feel free to give them a call and speak to one of their helpful, knowledgeable representatives.

They even offer vacation packages, sounds good to me. You can book, Flight & Car, Hotel & car, Flight & Hotel or, Flight, car & Hotel Combos... doesn't get much easier than that. You can book single destination tips, or multi destination trips all at once. You can book a Bed & Breakfast, or a Condo as well as regular hotel rooms, and Condos are nice when you are traveling with a large family. Especially with kids. It's nice to have access to a kitche, it saves money, plus kids always want to eat at the strangest times. They offer group bookings and Cruises too. You can search by address, city, or even by the amenities that are offered. I am all about trying to find ways to save money. I have 3 kids, vacation can get expensive, but with the help of a site like can I go wrong? I can't , they help with everything i need all at once.This site also helps you find places of interest near your destination. I gave it a try... i put in my Zip code and told it to find things with in 2 hours of my home town...It came up with:

  • NY, The most beguiling city in the world, New York is an adrenaline-charged, history-laden place that holds immense romantic appeal for visitors.
  • ATLANTIC CITY, The real-life model for the board game Monopoly , it has an impressive history of popular culture, boasting the nation's first Boardwalk (1870), the world's first Big Wheel (1892), the first color postcards (1893) and the first Miss America Beauty Pageant (cunningly devised to extend the tourist season in 1921).Give them a try you won't be disappointed.


And then another 45 cties near by, and the cheapest amount i can find a room for in those cities. great for if there are out of town relatives coming, for a wedding, funeral, Graduation, or family reunion.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with you I would love to go to AC i never been!!!!