CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Pay Per Post

Hello Readers! I just thought you would like to know about another money making opportunity! And I think this one is the best I've seen so far. More opportunities, higher pay outs. I got turned on to this site, by my friend Crystal, she knew i was a blogger, and that i NEED cash.... I've tried the work at home jobs before, to no avail... they say spend nothing, BULL. Honestly though, this one cost me nothing. Sign up was simple and free. The best part, all I have to do is talk (type) about stuff. What woman can't do that? The web site posts opportunities, and you get to pick and choose which ones you do. Then you blog away. Either about a product, a service, or a company in general. I don't know about you but this sounds awesome to me. I can't wait to get really started with it, and see what the possibilities are. Don't take my word for it, give it a try your self. Log on to http://www.payperpost.com/ sign up, get approved, it's that simple. Just be sure your blog is 90 old, and you have posted 20 or more blogs in the last 90 days. That's all it takes to be eligible for this cash making opportunity. I don't know a bout you, but i love making money, and i love sharing my opinions.

OK, well i am off to go see what other money making opportunities i can find with http://www.payperpost.com/. What are you waiting for? Come join myself and the others bloggers making money!



make money



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm on there too :) My only problem with my blog is my family and friends read it but instead of commenting directly on it they freakin email me. Don't know if I'll ever be able to get my hands on an tasks through the pay sites if my family doesn't start commenting. (sigh) LOL