CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 18, 2007

My First Dishcloth!


Finally a picture of my Knitting..... here is my first Dishcloth..... and so far it's my only COMPLETED cloth.... i have 2 or 3 others cast on, and i have had 3 almost complete, that either i have messed upso bad, or my kids got a hold of, and they had to be frogged completely.... after that i don't have the patience to start them all over again! I have a really nice lacey pattern cast on right now....it's easy and looks great!!

3 comments:

Pheelya said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Where did you get the martini pattern?

onecraftchick said...

Looks great! I love that you aren't focusing just on knitting, but on all crafts you are interested in.

Like Pheelya, I would love to know about the martini pattern too. I know I've come across it somewhere before, I just don't remember where.

Crafty Momma said...

I believe it came from the Mothly Dishcloth group on Yahoo.... i will check around, and post a link when i find the pattern!